Spice up the flavor of your life with beautiful whole ingredients. Have you ever used pink peppercorns? They are actually ripe berries of the Brazilian pepper tree. They are the same shape and size as the actual peppercorns with brittle, papery pink skin. They can be used whole or crushed and they add a beautiful rosy hue with a delicate peppery twist to your dishes. Pink peppercorns can be purchased dry or in brine. Use this beautiful ingredient and take your cooking to the next level. Enjoy!
- Crush them dry, in a mortar and pestle to get that unique aroma
- Add a sweet, peppery twist to your fresh vegetables and salads
- Can be combined with other peppercorns
- Add to your meat, chicken, turkey or vegetable burgers for a special twist
- Be creative, combine it with your favorite spices and make your own spice mix
- Add to your sweet sauces for a touch of delicate peppery twist