When it comes to juicy fruits, summertime is a treat. This is a delicious and gratifying dish that is easy to make and it is absolutely gorgeous.
The rose water adds a magical twist to this dish as if you are traveling to another place. It doesn’t get more summery than this.
- ½ small cantaloupe
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1 small lime, juiced
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petal
- Peel the melon, remove and discard the seeds. Cut into 1 inch bite size pieces.
- In a medium bowl, simply add the rose water, cubed melons, walnuts, salt and toss gently.
- Place in a serving bowl, sprinkle with feta cheese, pistachios and the beautiful rose petals. Enjoy!