When it comes to vegetables, I love roasting them. There are a few vegetables that, once roasted, they can be addicting like roasted radishes. They are anything but boring. They are juicy, vibrant and lightly sweet with a hint of peppery flavor. If you want to try something new in your vegetable routine, try this easy and quick recipe and enjoy warm, golden and crisp radishes.
- 2 Bunch small to medium radishes
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Trim top and stem ends off the radishes. Halve the radishes lengthwise and place them in a bowl. Toss with coconut oil, salt, pepper, coriander powder, fresh rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Transfer the radishes to the prepared baking sheet and bake until tender about 25-30 minutes.
TIP: If you like them softer leave them in the oven for an extra 10 minutes.