- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1 handful baby kale
- 1 handful watercress
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed
- 3 tbsp. raw shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoons plant based protein powder
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled (adjust to your taste)
- 1 inch fresh turmeric root, peeled (adjust to your taste)
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. rose water
- Dash of organic stevia powder (optional)
- Pinch of kosher sea salt
- 1 cup ice cubes (adjust to your taste)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy (Depending on your blender, blend until you obtain the desired consistency.) Transfer to a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
TIP: For thicker smoothie add more ice and for a thinner consistency add filtered water or more coconut milk.
NOTE: If you wish to make this in a batch, it’s best to store it in airtight containers with minimal space at top. If you are interested to know which blender I use, Vitamix is my ultimate favorite one.